Custom Dyneema 40 Framebag
$220.00 – $315.00
See the Features Page for complete details of framebag features. Please note Dyneema 40 only comes in silver (white is no longer available)
Dyneema 40 is one of the most durable pack fabrics used for the most demanding backcountry environments. Commonly found on high-end mountaineering packs this material has durability that can exceed Cordura Ballistic nylon at 57% less weight. Please note Dyneema 40 only comes in silver.
- Waterproof zipper tape - Strong molded teeth - Smooth zipper action
- Variable velcro attachment to the top tube near your stem. This allows compatibility with your choice of top tube bag, including the Rockgeist Cache bag.
- If a horizontal divider is not chosen, large framebags at risk for leg rub will come with a small vertical divider.
- Hydration/electronic access
- Drain port
- Hang loops at the top of your bag
- Lace up to your top tube
- Wedge comes with an external pocket on the rear spine
PhotoFit™ Template Creation: A strategic photo of your bike is used to build all Rockgeist framebags. PhotoFit™ offers several advantages over physical customer-traced templates. The most important advantage is that it eliminates template errors and helps avoid zipper stress, maximizing packing efficiency, and ensures strap compatibility with existing bags/frame features.
Can you do a seat tube bolt-on too?
What about a full bolt-on bag?
Please note, we CAN NOT do a flared nose and a top tube bolt on. Those two features do not play nice with each other.