Dyneema 40 is one of the most durable pack fabrics used for the most demanding backcountry environments. Commonly found on high-end mountaineering packs this material has durability that can exceed Cordura Ballistic nylon at 57% less weight.
- Waterproof zipper tape – Strong molded teeth – Smoothest action zipper available
- Variable velcro attachment to the top tube near your stem. This allows compatibility with your choice of top tube bag, including the Rockgeist Cache bag.
- If a horizontal divider is not chosen, large framebags at risk for leg rub will come with a vertical divider.
- Hydration/electronic access
- Reinforced velcro connections
PhotoFit™ Template Creation: A strategic photo of your bike is used to build all Rockgeist framebags. PhotoFit™ offers several advantages over physical customer-traced templates. The most important advantage is that it eliminates template errors and helps avoid zipper stress, maximizing packing efficiency, and ensures strap compatibility with existing bags/frame features.