Accurate, efficient, and easiest way to order your custom gear.
PHOTOFIT® TEMPLATE CREATION
A strategic photo of your bike is used to fit all custom framebags to the exact shape of your frame.
A custom fit helps avoid zipper stress, maximize packing space, and ensure strap compatibility with existing gear/frame features.
PhotoFit® is orginal to Rockgeist and is the most accurate, efficient, and easiest way to order you custom gear.
- Place your custom framebag order.
- Take your photo according to the instructions below. These steps are important to get a perfect fit to your frame.
- Email your highest resolution image to [email protected] in landscape orientation with your name and order number.
We will review and reach out only if we have a question for you. Thank you!
Example Drive-Side Photos
Examples PhotoFits taken level with the frame, bolts exposed, with both wheels visible. If you only have the frame, just get low enough to be level with the triangle and back up 10-12 ft away (see example below).
**Please include water bottle(s) for half framebags/wedges.** This helps us bring the bag right up to the edge of your bottles.
Common Mistakes to Avoid
- Are you 10-12 ft away so that there is space between edge of photo and wheels?
- Is the photo looking level, dead-on with the frame triangle? (i.e., not looking down on the frame)
- If you ordered a bolt-on framebag, are your water bottle cages removed so we can see the bolts?
- If you ordered a half framebag or wedge, are your bottles in their cages? (so we can shape the bag around them)
- Be sure to email a high resolution photo (1-3 mb), in landscape mode.