Titanium Alcohol Stove
Vargo Triad is a titanium alcohol stove built (weighing in at 1 oz or 30 grams). A more durable version of the classic “beer can” stove.
Only 1 left in stock
The Vargo Triad is an ultralight (1 oz, 30 grams) "beer can stove" built from titanium. It can burn gels and solid fuels but is most commonly used to burn alcohol. This is a simple and easy-to-use design that is reliable and an essential part of any light weight bikepacking set up. We've been building a DIY beer can stove of a similar design for years (see build instructions here) and are stoked to be able to this titanium version. Like all alcohol stoves it's recommended to use with a windscreen.
- Boils 16 oz in about 6 min (depending on elevation, ambient temp, wind)
- Solid titanium construction
- Multi-fuel capability (denatured alcohol, gels, or solid fuel tabs)
- All-season, all-terrain usability
- Folding legs and pot stand supports included in the design.
- Fast filling and easy to reclaim unused fuel
- Simple to use, minimal maintenance, compact, and reliable
1.0 ounce (30 grams)
3.5 inches (89 mm)
~20 mins alcohol with adequate windscreen, ~12 mins fuel tabs