Mr. Fusion Seat Pack
Large capacity waterproof seat pack system. Complete with integrated mini-rack and large-volume, removable drybag.
Mr. Fusion is our modular waterproof seat pack, centered around a svelte mini-rack, holster, and a dedicated seat post clamp. 100% waterproof, and with the snap of one buckle, it’s insanely easy to load & unload. Pack your things off the bike, and never worry about wiggle, wobble, or sag. You may use either a 12L max capacity drybag, or a 15L max capacity drybag in the same holster, depending on the trip and necessary volume requirements. The 15L is an EXTRA LARGE bag please check the clearance measurements to make sure it will fit. For reference it's more than double our sewn Foxglove Saddlebag.
BEFORE ORDERING, PLEASE READ THE FAQ TAB!
Standard Features Include:
- 560g complete (including drybag, rack, seatpost clamp, and all hardware)
- 4130 Chromoly mini-rack (built by Hunter Cycles in California, USA)
- Waterproof proprietary RF-welded 210D PU-coated nylon drybag included, in our signature DarkWhite™ color
- PU-coated 420D fabric in our signature LightBlack™ color
- HDPE Stiffened side panels to avoid thigh rub
- Bartacked at all critical stress points
- Duraflex™ acetyl buckles throughout
- CNC’d 6061 aluminum seatpost clamps
- Full stainless steel rack attachment hardware included
- Full Hypalon lower holster section
- Double-back main seatpost attachment
- Convenient, integrated dangle points
- Handmade in Calgary, Alberta Canada
- Mr. Fusion with 8-12L drybag requires 8″ between seat rails and tire (when rear suspension is fully compressed on FS bikes), and 4.5″ of exposed seatpost.
- Mr. Fusion with 10-15L drybag requires 9.5″ between seat rails and tire (when rear suspension is fully compressed on FS bikes), and 5.5″ of exposed seatpost. This is a BIG seatpack.
♦ NOT recommended for carbon seat posts, suspension seat posts, or dropper posts ♦
19.7 ounces (560 grams). Exact weight depends on features selected.
8-12 Liters for the Large dry bag.
Large dry bag requires 4.5" of exposed seat post and 8″ of clearance between the saddle rails, and the tire at its closest point to the saddle.
XL requires 5.5" of exposed seat post and 9.5″ of clearance between the saddle rails, and the tire at its closest point to the saddle.
Not compatible with carbon posts, suspension posts, or dropper posts. Please see FAQ tab for explanation.
Q : How do I know what size seatpost clamp to choose with my order?
Q : Can I use both drybag sizes in the same Mr. Fusion holster?