The Foxglove is a minimalist saddlebag designed to maximize volume for its weight. Topping out at 7.5 liters the Foxglove is a mid-size saddlebag weighing only 7.9 oz (223 g). This design is intended for the minimalist bikepacker, endurance racer, or anyone looking to travel efficiently through the mountains. The stable shape profile, conservative volume, and cam-action webbing ensures a solid, sway free anchor to your seat. There’s no tail wag with this Fox.
The Foxglove is also compatible for riders with minimal space between the rear tire and saddle (e.g., size small frames, bikes with rear racks, 29ers, or 29+ tires). Only 6″ between the tire and the rails of the seat is required with as little as 2″ of exposed seat post
- Hypalon® rubber reinforcement
- VX42 bottom panel
- HDPE plastic support on sides and bottom
- Closed cell foam panels at base
- Reflective strip option – side panels and rear car-side locations.
Please see ‘Additional Information’ tab for full gear specifications
- Weight: 7.9 oz (223 g) for VX21 fabric, 8.5 oz (241 g) for VX50
- weight is listed without the removable plastic base in bottom of bag
- Max Volume: 7.5 L