Gondola is the first-ever bikepacking saddlebag designed and sold for dropper post compatibility. The Gondola’s strategic use of plastic support, four attachment points to your saddle, and contoured panels allows for a secure anchor without the use of a seat post strap. Leave your dropper on your bike and let the Gondola go up and down the mountain with you.
Design Advantage: A major design advantage that sets the Gondola apart is the rail tab located on the spine of the bag. This design eliminates the need to use metal brackets or straps positioned over the shaft of your dropper post and results in a lightweight bag giving you full range of your dropper travel. The rail tab pulls the spine upwards and creates sustained separation between the bag and dropper shaft. A second set of webbing is positioned higher up on the rail and pulls the body of the bag up against the seat, away from the rear tire. The spine is also re-inforced with a plastic stay for rigidity.
- Race-ready weight
- Maintains full range of your dropper travel
- Does not require additional clamps or brackets
- Large version fits a full 4 liter sea-to-summit dry bag for a waterproof solution
- X-Pac™ VX42 Bottom panel
- Tough rubber spine and side lifting panels
- HDPE plastic insert at spine, side panels, and base (removable).
Volume and Weight:
- Large: 5 L max – 8.0 oz (226 g)
- Small: 4 L max – 7.5 oz (212 g)
* weight is listed without the removable plastic base
Please see ‘Additional Information’ tab for full gear specifications
Tire Clearance: Check the clearance between the tire and the seat at its lowest position to ensure your rear tire won’t rub the bag. Please account for movement from the rear suspension.