Bikepacking foam spacer for top tube bags and handlebar bags. Creates separation between your bag and the bar it’s strapped to. This can allow your stem to rotate freely when used with a top tube bag and can allow space for your fingers when used with a handlebar bag. Made from high density crosslinked polyethylene foam. When used with a top tube, the dog bone shape allows for your stem to nestle above the spacer block while ensuring solid contact between the block and your steerer tube.
- Made from high density waterproof foam
- Low profile, dog bone shape
- Fits up to 3/4″ (20 mm) velcro or webbing straps
- two thickness, 1/4″ (6.4 mm) or 1/2″ (12.7 mm)
- Made in Asheville, North Carolina