Nigel Handlebar Bag
Welded, 100% Waterproof. Part of the Porcelain Rocket Series.
In stock (can be backordered)
Nigel is our stand-alone waterproof handlebar bag equally suited to hauling snacks on an all-day ride, or as a traditional touring handlebar bag for keeping smaller items, such as jackets, gloves, cameras, shades, etc. at the ready. Voilé Nano Straps® and a semi-rigid back plate make for quick removal and quiet stability. The included foam spacers can be used for extra hand clearance on the tops of drop bars, or offset for cables and hoses. Only available in our signature LightBlack color.
Standard features include :
- Welded, waterproof construction for incredible weatherproofness
- Unique roll-top/flap closure; no zippers to fail
- Easy, one-handed access while riding.
- Bungee closure doubles as convenient layer stash location
- Voilé Nano Straps® main attachment straps fit any handlebar size
- 16" cam-lock head tube strap will fit oversized head tube junctions
- Included foam spacers for cable or hand clearance
- Removable EVA foam bed liner for quiet load carrying, maintains bag structure
- PU-coated 420D fabric in our signature LightBlack color
- Fits well between drop bars
- Minimum of 6.5" clearance required between handlebar and tire
- Nigel Waterproof Handlebar bag is handmade in Asheville, North Carolina, USA
*When used on flat/riser MTB bars, cable and hose lengths may need adjustment.
Note: not compatible for use with in-line/cross brake levers on bar tops.