Rockgeist / Made X Mtns Large Cache Bag
The Western North Carolina Made by Mountains Project (MADE X MTNS) works to tell the story of how the people, companies, and communities have all been shaped by the mountains we call home. Rockgeist is proud to donate 10% of each bag sold to MADE X MTNS in their quest to promote WNC and our outdoor industry as being the best place to start, grow, and move your business.
The Cache is designed for one-handed zipper access to open and close while riding, and cord access for your electronics. The bag tapers to help avoid knee rub while still providing a large amount storage. Stiff foam is located on both sides and bottom. Comes with velcro for attachment to the stem or are compatible with the Spacelink (sold separately).
- Electronic cord access (e.g., headphones, dynamo power cords) located at the stem side of the bag.
- 1-handed opening/closing when riding
- Glow-in-the-dark zipper pull
- Recycled Black X-Pac™: 100% post-consumer recycled polyester, 100% climate neutral certified; woven in the Carolinas and laminated in Connecticut
- Ballistic Cordura® against the stem
- 1000d Cordura® on spine
- YKK® water resistant zipper
- Closed-cell foam inserts
Large 4.5oz (128g)
Large 3.25" wide at stem, 3.75" tall at stem, 9.0" length (ideal for regular sized iPhone)