Mudlust is a full framebag that provides a custom fit to your inner triangle space, no matter its shape. The Mudlust uses quality materials inside and out. X-Pac™ or Cordura® is used for the outer and inner fabric and Ballistic Cordura® is used on the spine where the bag touches the frame. For framebags built from multiple COLORS please select them here.
Check out the 2017 Mudlust review from Norwegian Outdoors
- Variable velcro attachment to the top tube near your stem. This allows compatibility with your choice of top tube bag, including the Rockgeist Cache bag.
- Drive-side main zippered compartment giving access to entire bag
- If a horizontal divider is not chosen, large framebags at risk for leg rub will come with a vertical divider.
- Hydration/electronic access
- Reinforced velcro connections with weatherproof webbing
- Molded zippers
- Rockgeist reflective webbing – weatherproof, durable, 1″ webbing
- Lace up
Hands-On Video Review:
PhotoFit™ Template Creation: A strategic photo of your bike is used to build all Rockgeist framebags. PhotoFit™ offers several advantages over physical customer-traced templates. The most important advantage is that it eliminates template errors and helps avoid zipper stress, maximizing packing efficiency, and ensures strap compatibility with existing bags/frame features.