The Wedge framebag fills the front half of your triangle while leaving open access to your seat tube water bottle space. This design allows you to bring your favorite growler/bottle while also leaving space to grab your top tube during hike-a-bike. Includes features that are optimized for the classic Wedge framebag shape including external spine pocket.
For framebags built from multiple COLORS please select them here.
Features optimized for the Wedge:
- Rear facing external mesh pocket on the spine – great for stakes or a pump.
- Standard lower zippered divider is parallel with the top zipper. If you would like it reversed/angled please request via email: [email protected]
- Variable velcro attachment to the top tube near your stem. This allows compatibility with your choice of top tube bag, including the Rockgeist Cache bag.
- If a horizontal divider is not chosen, large framebags at risk for leg rub will come with an angled vertical divider.
- Hydration/electronic access
- Drain port
- Molded zippers
PhotoFit™ Template Tips: When taking your Photofit picture for your template, please have your desired bottle mounted in your triangle so your wedge can be sized appropriately. Alternatively, please indicate how many inches away from the seat tube you’d like the rear spine of the wedge placed.