Small Dumpling is a 100% waterproof fanny pack. For longer day missions, quick-access to camera gear, or just a bit more storage for bikepacking setups. Hip wings/straps adjust from 28" to 44" in circumference.
Standard features include:
- 13.3 oz (377g) complete
- 3L max capacity
- Waterproof roll-top/flap closure, no zippers to fail
- Seam-welded construction for a 100% waterproof bag
- Bungee closure doubles as convenient layer stash location
- Internal cell phone/wallet sleeve
- Removable plastic strap keepers to prevent hip straps from flapping in wind
- Structured hip wings for optimal load carrying
- Closed-cell foam & 3D mesh back and hip padding
- Made in Asheville, North Carolina
Waist straps are adjustable from 28" to 44"
13.3 ounces (377 grams)
9" across (wide), 3" deep (width), 6" average height (roll top dimension)
What Packs Best in Little Dumpling?
With no zippers to fail, little Dumpling is meant to be overstuffed with electronics, food, gloves, etc. Protect your gear and leave nothing essential behind.
100% Chance of Weather™
I live in the PNW and having a waterproof hip pack is a bit of a necessity when riding through the cooler and wetter months. This bag is a great size and sits comfortably on your hips. It’s a “no fuss” type of bag.
Little Dumpling is Welded in Asheville, North Carolina
A Storied History
This product was developed by Porcelain Rocket; a Canadian company widely credited as being pioneers in the modern era of bikepacking bags. Today, Rockgeist continues the legacy of Porcelain Rocket by partnering with them to manufacturer their welded, waterproof designs.