The Honeypot is a round-shaped feedbag designed to fit Nalgene® bottles, Hydroflasks, bike bottles, or other large circular items. The Honeypot is built to last by using a Dyneema® reinforced drawcord channel, an X-Pac™ collar, and closed cell foam in the body panel. There are three attachment points to your frame (stem, handlebar, and fork) with a full circumference daisy chain to get the best fit to your specific cockpit.
Eliminate velcro from your stem when paired with the Spacelink. Maximum recommended stem length with the spacelink/honeypot combo is approximately 80 mm. For longer stems, the traditional velcro connection works great.
- X-Pac™ or Cordura® body fabric
- Dyneema® drawcord sleeve for lifetime durability
- Crosslinked closed-cell foam support
- One-wrap velcro attachments
- One-handed open/close for easy access while riding
- Both right or left stem attachment
- Drain port for rain water
- Fits standard Nalgene® bottles, MSR white gas bottles, bike water bottles
- Weight: 2.8 oz (79 grams) with VX21 fabric, 3.2 oz (91 g) with X50
- Max Volume: 1.8 L