Cache Top Tube Bag | Bolt On, Stock
Features that make this bag great
- Electronic cord access (e.g., headphones, dynamo cords)
- 1-handed opening/closing when riding
- Dog-bone foam spacer at stem
- Glow-in-the-dark zipper pull
- Connect to our Spacelink for enhanced stability and clean aesthetics
All Ultra PE fabrics (aka dyneema, EPL, Cuben Fiber) are +$10 to the base price. These fabrics have especially high strength to weight ratio.
The Bolt On Cache requires you bike to have bolt on top of the top tube by the stem. This bolted design eliminates velcro around your stem for a clean and secure one-handed zipper access to open and close while riding. Bolt-on option includes mounting hardware and internal velcro cover to prevent damage from contents rubbing on bolts. Please add your bolt-on spacing (see photo diagram) in comment field at checkout.
All sizes taper to help avoid knee rub while still providing a large amount storage with cord access for your electronics. Stiff foam is located on both sides and bottom. All sizes are compatible with the Spacelink (sold separately).
- Ballistic Cordura® against the stem
- 1000d Cordura® on spine
- YKK® water resistant zipper
- X-Pac™/ Cordura® on the outside face
- Closed-cell foam inserts
- M5 bolt holes to connect to you top tube (please email your bolt-to-stem distance, (see photo diagram).
Small 3.7oz (105g), Large 4.5oz (128g), XL 5.6oz (159g)
Small 0.8L, Large 1.1L, XL 1.4L
Small 2.75" wide at stem, 4" tall at stem, 7.75" length (ideal for regular sized iPhone)
What Packs Best in your Cache bag?
Our Cache fits your every-day carry items such as wallet, keys, phone, and small snacks.
It’s actually the only bag I keep on my bike at all times. I use it for all the things I want easy-access to without having to stop, but there’s room still for other essentials that I just want to keep on me. I can’t recommend it enough!