Big Dumpling Hip Pack
Welded, 100% Waterproof hip pack. Ideal solution for protecting and carrying your camera when bikepacking. Hip wings/straps adjust from 31″ to 46″ in circumference.
Big dumpling is the larger of the two dumplings. Extra layers, food, phone, and other electronics carry exceptionally well in this waterproof bag. Big dumpling is the ideal size for storing your DSLR, full frame camera. If you use a mirrorless full frame camera an extra lens can also fit. By keeping these sensitive electronics off the bike you protect them from harsh trail vibrations.
Big Dumpling is a 100% waterproof fanny pack. For longer day missions, quick-access to camera gear, or just a bit more storage for bikepacking setups.
Standard features include:
- 13.3 oz (377g) complete
- 6L max capacity
- Roll-top/flap closure, no zippers to fail
- Seam-welded construction for a 100% waterproof bag
- Bungee closure doubles as convenient layer stash location
- Internal cell phone/wallet sleeve
- Removable plastic strap keepers to prevent hip straps from flapping in wind
- Structured hip wings for optimal load carrying
- MOLLE webbing along hip wings allows addition of compatible accessories
- Front/Bottom accessory loops for adding carry straps for layers, knee pads, etc.
- Closed-cell foam & 3D mesh back and hip padding
- Made in Asheville, North Carolina
Waist straps are adjustable from 31" to 46"
13.3 ounces (377 grams)
What Packs Best in Big Dumpling?
With no zippers to fail, Big Dumpling is meant to be overstuffed with electronics, food, gloves, etc. Protect your gear and leave nothing essential behind.
100% Chance of Weather™
When the weather takes a turn for the worse, there’s nothing I trust more with my digital camera than the 6L Big Dumpling. With its armchair-like padding, it’s really comfortable to wear. And thanks to the rolltop closure and bungee cord, it’s quick to access too.
Big Dumpling is Welded in Asheville, North Carolina
A Storied History
This product was developed by Porcelain Rocket; a Canadian company widely credited as being pioneers in the modern era of bikepacking bags. Today, Rockgeist continues the legacy of Porcelain Rocket by partnering with them to manufacturer their welded, waterproof designs.