Gravel 52Hz Waterproof Framebag
The 52Hz Framebag is a fully waterproof, expedition-ready frame pack.
Not sure which size will fit your bike? Print out all templates sizes and hold them up to your bike to check fit: Print Gravel 52 Hz Templates
- Roll-top closure with no zippers
- Welded, waterproof construction
- Mil-spec webbing and hook & loop
- Single compartment without accessory pockets
- Universal fit for popular current MTB geometry
- Adjustable downtube attachments
- 315g (size MTN Medium)
- Designed by Porcelain Rocket in Calgary, Canada and manufactured in Asheville, North Carolina, USA.
This product was developed by Porcelain Rocket; a Canadian company widely credited as being pioneers in the modern era of bikepacking bags. They developed many ground breaking designs including the first fully stabilized seat pack and the first 100% waterproof framebag.
Today, Rockgeist continues the legacy of Porcelain Rocket by partnering with them to manufacturer their welded, waterproof designs in Asheville, North Carolina.
Small: 9 Liters, Medium: 10.5 Liters, Large: 12 Liters
Small: 9.3 oz (263 grams), Medium: 12.8 oz (362 grams), Large: 13.4 oz (380 grams)