The Mudlust rolltop framebag offers the same great durability of the traditional Mudlust in a rolltop, zipperless version. The main advantage of a rolltop is that it eliminates the risk of a blown-out zipper when over stuffing your framebag. On a Rockgeist designed frame bag with quality YKK molded zippers, blowouts are a rare event. However, with the right amount of zipper age, harsh elements, and some bad luck, blow-outs can happen. The disadvantage of rolltop framebags? Entry in and out can be slower then the zippered alternative.
The standard design for a rolltop is positioned on the drive side of the bag and still allows a zippered map pocket on the non-drive side. Straps to secure the roll-top closure will be positioned close to the center of the top-tube. This is essential to allow compatibility with your top-tube bags (both stem side and seat post side).
- Variable velcro attachment to the top tube near your stem. This allows compatibility with your choice of top tube bag, including the Rockgeist Medic and Cache
- Drive-side roll top access
- Removable internal vertical divider to maintain bag width (to prevent leg-rub)
- Hydration hose access
- Reinforced velcro connections with weatherproof webbing
- Reflective webbing – weatherproof, durable, 1″ webbing
- Aluminum Alpine G-Hooks closure
PhotoFit™ Template Creation: A strategic photo of your bike is used to build your Rockgeist rolltop framebag. PhotoFit™ offers several advantages over physical customer-traced templates. The most important advantage is that it eliminates template errors and helps avoid zipper stress, maximizing packing efficiency, and ensures strap compatibility with existing bags/frame features.