Dyneema 40 is one of the most durable pack fabrics used for the most demanding backcountry environments. Commonly found on high-end mountaineering packs this material has durability that can exceed Cordura Ballistic nylon at 57% less weight. Please note Dyneema 40 only comes in white.
- Waterproof zipper tape – Strong molded teeth – Smooth zipper action
- Variable velcro attachment to the top tube near your stem. This allows compatibility with your choice of top tube bag, including the Rockgeist Cache bag.
- If a horizontal divider is not chosen, large framebags at risk for leg rub will come with a small vertical divider.
- Hydration/electronic access
- Drain port
- Hang loops at the top of your bag
- Lace up to your top tube
- Wedge comes with an external pocket on the rear spine
PhotoFit™ Template Creation: A strategic photo of your bike is used to build all Rockgeist framebags. PhotoFit™ offers several advantages over physical customer-traced templates. The most important advantage is that it eliminates template errors and helps avoid zipper stress, maximizing packing efficiency, and ensures strap compatibility with existing bags/frame features.