This material is the ultimate choice for ultra-light gear. It has the highest tear and tensile strength of any fabric for its weight and thickness. The 2.92 Cuben Fiber is a hybrid material, made with a 50 denier matte polyester face mated to a shiny dyneema composite face. The 50 denier polyester side is more abrasion resistant then the dyneema side and is used for the inside of your framebag (to better resist wear from the contents of your bag). If you would like the matte polyester side facing out, please indicate in the comment field at checkout.
It is important to note that special care and manufacturing methods are used to built these framebags to insure seam strength and durability is not sacrificed with this gear. All seams are sewn with optimal needle size, thread size, double layer cuben on straight seams, quadruple layer on corners, and all zipper stitching is re-inforced with cuben fiber tape. These construction methods have been rigorously tested, including racing the length of the Arizona Trail, one of the longest, most technical singletrack races in the world.
- Waterproof zipper tape – Strong molded teeth – Smoothest action zipper available
- Variable velcro attachment to the top tube near your stem. This allows compatibility with your choice of top tube bag, including the Rockgeist Cache bag.
- If a horizontal divider is not chosen, large framebags at risk for leg rub will come with a vertical divider.
- Hydration/electronic access
- Reinforced velcro connections
PhotoFit™ Template Creation: A strategic photo of your bike is used to build all Rockgeist framebags. PhotoFit™ offers several advantages over physical customer-traced templates. The most important advantage is that it eliminates template errors and helps avoid zipper stress, maximizing packing efficiency, and ensures strap compatibility with existing bags/frame features.